Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order; they contain important information about your rights and obligations. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all orders made via the Philip Silver Photography online shop. By placing an order you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The seller (Philip Silver Photography) reserves the right to improve specifications, alter prices and withdraw and item from sale without notice.
1. Delivery: please allow 14 days. We will do our utmost to ensure that goods are delivered within the stated time. The Seller (Philip Silver Photography) is not responsible for any loss of profit arising from the non-delivery of goods.
2. Philip Silver Photography shall not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by war or other hostilities, strikes, lockouts, acts of God, accident, trade disputes, acts or restraints of Government, imposition or restrictions of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable control of Philip Silver Photography.
3. Returns Policy. Philip Silver Photography offers a bespoke service. Any items ordered which are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded.
4. Any claims for shortage or damage to your order must be made to Philip Silver Photography (by written confirmation, fax or e-mail) within 5 working days of receipt of your order. Claims after this period cannot be considered. No claims will be considered unless all the original packaging is retained for inspection by our carrier's representative. Full refunds or exchanges will be made for any items lost or damaged during transit. If the goods are faulty, incorrect or damaged on delivery we will meet the cost of return (we will advise you on how to return the goods) and (at our option) repair, replace or exchange any such goods; or refund you for the price paid including delivery charges. This policy is in addition to any statutory rights you may have as a consumer, which remain unaffected.
5. Shipping costs
UK Mainland (3-5 working days) FREE
For delivery to destinations outside UK mainland (including Eire / Channel Islands / Northern Ireland / Offshore islands) please contact us to discuss available options
6. Payment. We accept all major credit / debit cards. As we do not offer credit facilities, your goods will only be dispatched if we have received the full payment for your order (including delivery charges) at the time of ordering.
7. Copyright. All copyright, design and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and in the images, text and design of this website / marketing material are and will remain the property of Philip Silver Photography. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.
8. Refund Policy
Philip Silver Photography offers a bespoke service. Any items ordered which are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded.
9. Returns Policy
We try to provide you with the best products and services possible, but occasionally things do go wrong. If you have any complaints about our service or products we want to put it right, so let us know. We aim to deal with your complaint as quickly as possible and you would expect a response from us within 5 working days of you raising a complaint. After that we will keep you informed of the progress of any inquiries we have to make and let you know how long we think it may take to resolve the problem. You can e-mail, write, or telephone with your complaint (however, we will require confirmation in writing). Our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Our customer service e-mail address is admin(at)philipsilver.co.uk
Philip Silver Photography
12 Ruperra Close
Old St Mellons
Tel: 029 2036 3311