Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
• To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders are processed correctly.
• To identify you as you travel around our site.
• To provide site usage information which, together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled which will allow you to register your details and to purchase from our site.
At Philip Silver Photography we take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
• When you place your order, you are offered the use of an advanced secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
• As an additional security measure, credit card numbers are encrypted both before an order is processed and when stored on our database.
• We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
To check the security of our website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when you fill in your payment details. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock, showing that encryption is active and your information is secure. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this website.